The M/s. TECHNOCOGNIZE SOLUTIONS LLP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. All information collected from you which you can be identified when using this website/Software will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement., We strictly adhere to all industry guidelines and we continually review our policy and procedures to ensure the safety and protection of our visitor and customer information.
Using our Services does not give you an ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to exploit any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
Our Services display some content that is not TechnoCognize Solution’s. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, thus and so we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don't assume that we do.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
This policy is effective from November 2016. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Information We Receive/Collect
- Details of your visits to our Website/Software and the resources that you access, including, but to limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website/Software, such as when you sign up for registration, making e-Payment, applying for Digital signature, etc.
- Any other Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine accessed the application
- Domain name (for example .com, .gov, .in, .au, .uk etc.)
- Address of your server
- Date and time of visits to the site
- Pages accessed and documents downloaded
- Type of browser and operating system you have used.
The information received/collected during each visit is combined to produce reports in order to identify patterns of usage of Website/Software. This will assist us in improving the services offered by us.
The Solution & Service provider will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses, without consent or otherwise in accordance with the Indian IT ACT 2000 (amended 2008).
On occasion, we may gather information about your system environment for our log records and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our portal to our Client Organization. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our Website/Software. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. We may gather information about your internet environment by using a cookie file. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- 1. To provide you with the information that is hosted by our Client Organization.
- To provide SMS alerts / email messages / Mobile Notifications to you whenever applicable.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website/Software, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- This website takes every precaution to protect your information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, the information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration, other forms asks the users to enter sensitive information, that information is stored in secured manner.
- The sensitive information like credit card numbers, bank account details are captured by approved ePayment gateway providers and hence secured for maximum security. TECHNOCOGNIZE SOLUTIONS LLP shall not be storing this sensitive data anywhere in our application. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our user information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to any other stakeholders, but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our database.
We use safe, tested and quality technology for transmitting the received information so that quality and privacy of the data is neither impaired nor breached and a variety of security technologies and procedures like Password, SSL etc. are applied to protect personal/business information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential and Digital Signature Certificate in a secure manner. Do not share this information with anyone.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers, sometime in encrypted mode. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. We provide you with the facility to view or edit your company’s/personal information and such information cannot be viewed by others. You will be required to sign in with your credentials in the prescribed manner as provided on the sites to verify your authenticity.
The service provider reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
Third Party Links
You will not find any links to third party websites on our website. Only the interface to approved epayment gateways is allowed from our website. However, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
At TECHNOCOGNIZE SOLUTIONS LLP, we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. The use of information collected through our website shall be limited to the purpose of providing our products and services. We assure you that the name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information you provide are held in strict confidence. We do not sell or share your information with anyone else
For TECHNOCOGNIZE SOLUTIONS LLP